The online debate on "Collective Property in South America: challenges and prospects" has been extended until 18 November.
Use your chance to contribute on this land debate in English or Spanish!
Important questions, raised to energize the debate:
- Beyond traditions and culture, which are the current arguments to defend and strengthen collective land ownership systems?
- Is it possible to speak of a scenario that combines individual rights and collective land rights?
- How are the rights of women and young people faced in collective tenure systems?
- What strategies can or should be taken to defend, strengthen and promote the collective rights over land ownership?
- What scenarios are emerging for the future of communities with common ownership, in order to fulfill the Sustainable Development Goals?